Tokyo Disneyland is one of the most famous theme parks in the world. Did you know that the Tokyo Disney Resort area includes Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo DisneySea? A Japan holiday is not complete without a visit to one or both of the resorts. The parks are designed to be fun for all ages.
How your online request will work:
- Nominate the date/s you wish to enter the resort/s. When you request your ticket online, it’s on request base and you will receive an order summery by email. Your credit card details will be taken as a pre-authorisation only. You will be contacted by a JTB staff member by email or phone within 1-2 business days of ordering online. Only once your ticket/s have been confirmed will your card be charged.
- You will then be emailed an eTicket passport with a barcode code. You must print the eTicket so that it can be scanned at the park entrance. Mobile device proof will not be accepted.
- Tickets can only be booked 3 months in advance.
- Tickets are strictly non changeable and non refundable.
- JTB takes no responsibility for lost or stolen tickets.
Resort Park Access:
As in most of Japan, the best way to travel to the Disney Resort is by train. From Tokyo Station take the Keiyo Line to Maihama Station. The fare is JPY210 and takes 15 minutes by Express Train. As you exit Maihama Station the Disney Resort Welcome Centre is on your left.