Tsukiji Outer Fish Market & Sushi Workshop Half Day Tour
The Tsukiji fish market and Sushi workshop and tasting tour is a complete treat for the senses and a fun and interactive cultural experience you’ll never forget.
7:30 – 8:30 Pick-up Service
From selected hotels in Tokyo to Hamamatsucho bus terminal.
Tsukiji Outer Fish Market
The largest marketplace in Japan, Tsukiji is busy and bustling even before the sun comes up. The items lining the outer market are all for restaurant business as they prepare ingredients for the day’s menu. This area has many specialty shops selling seafood and fish eggs as well as kombu (seaweed), dried bonito, groceries, delicacies and more.
Try your hand at sushi-making using seasonal seafood ingredients. This fun workshop is led by a sushi chef who teaches participants how to make sushi.
13:00 Tsukiji Station
There is no drop-off service to hotels after the tour ends. Please head to your next destination on your own.
* If the minimum number of participants is not met by 7 days before the scheduled date, the tour on that date may be cancelled. If the tour is cancelled, participants will be notified by the conducting company or their travel agent.
* Public transportation will be used to move around on this tour. When touring Tsukiji Outer Market, please watch out for forklifts and other vehicles driving about.
* Tsukiji New Market (the inside market) will not be visited on this tour. Please note that the tuna auctions will also not be visited on this tour.
* Please note that the sushi-making workshop may be conducted along with other groups.
* The venue of the sushi-making workshop may be changed to Ginza after touring Tsukiji Outer Fish Market. In this case, the itinerary will be:
Tsukiji Outer Market (40 min); Tsukiji Station or Ginza-itchome Station; sushi-making workshop; and tour end at Ginza Station.
* Lunch will be the sushi made at the sushi experience. Please understand that there is no vegetarian option available and food allergy requests cannot be accommodated.
* Sushi is prepared by hand using raw fish. Please note that sushi toppings may be different depending on the day.
* Children under 6 years of age may not join this tour.